Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
03-12-2010, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2010 10:47 PM by Kirayuki.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
I've already touched that a little as i do believe it's a valid point which i could discuss for quite a while. There is alot to it.

I figured a while ago that she is playing a similar card to the one Jo played when Adam died. (She came back to work to honour his memory). I don't think she has it in her to be selfish enough to leave. That and i figure it's being unfair on them for her to quit now she's come so far. (This is also shown by her painful line to Harry about it being unfair in 9.8).

She has also lived for her work for such a long time in her life that without it she would probably feel she's become useless.

(03-12-2010 02:44 PM)JHyde Wrote:  We've actually had 3 HR threads. This is the third and current one obviously, Strike Back was the second. The first one was just Harry and Ruth.

I can't believe this one is 40 pages already, I'll start another once it hits 51.

Wow. We've used three threads already! Cool

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 03-12-2010 10:44 PM