Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
15-12-2010, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 05:48 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(15-12-2010 04:51 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I really think that there are two options, and two options only, for H/R getting together in S10. The first one is in those missing 48hrs. The second is if Ruth does something to help clear Harry's name. If the writers are not going to use those two opportunities then I struggle to think how the writers could get them together at all, going back to Silktie's point. Harry has backed right off now, surely. And I also agree that I can't see how they would be allowed to work together again. Some inventive writing will be called for.

Wink Exactly, there needs to be some connection Smile Seems like that 48 did play some part, otherwise why did they miss it out but still make sure we knew it happened? Smile Seems like there some kind of missing link there.

If they resolved it as Ruth and Harry not getting together, one of them would surely have to leave, as long as they work together, there's always going to be something there between them, Harry said it back in series 8 "There'll always be something else"

I agree, they will need to use one or both of those oppertunities... and I hope they do...
Yep, the writters need to be inventive for S10...

Ignore it... again?
Not sure they could do it, unlike past times, this one won't just pass over

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 15-12-2010 05:44 PM