Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
15-12-2010, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 07:45 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
Good idea about the 48 Hours, but surely if they were to fill that gap in, there would have to be a point where either Harry returned to Grid or the team found out he is alive and that Lucas is dead Wink

Good point about Ruth telling the truth, would she do it even if meant sending Harry down, Ruth can't help but be truthful, would she tell the whole truth, or will she stick by Harry? She'd have to make a choice...
Ahh yes, I expect some great moments from NW in S10, I can't wait to see how this going to play out but at the same times I fear it really end badly for Harry and Ruth Sad

Harry's feelings have been expressed, but Ruth has always been the one to hold back, to surpress her feelings, I think out of fear, I still have hopes that her little chat with Lucas might make her see how much she really does care about Harry... Smile

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 15-12-2010 07:38 PM