Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
15-12-2010, 08:41 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
A lot can happen in 48 hours, I wonder why it wasn't 24 hours, 48 is a whole day extra, something must've happened, why have that time delay if there was nothing there? Whether or not we ever find out what happened is another thing altogethe
I hope they Don't ignore it in S0 and that the opening episode reveals what happened in that 48 hours

She has lied to him before, I like that idea of Harry having to hear her do it, it would interesting to see if she could keep her nerve and lie to save his job, I guess S5 was a little different, because she had to leave and disappear straight after, if she lies for Harry again, and it was found out she'd lied there'd be more consequences for her to face Wink

I'm not even sure he wants to keep his job anymore, but he definatly won't leave disgraced h will fight for at least that
Wink

It's interesting, in the S4 Commentary and they also do that, take notice of the fans, I think the writters said he was reading fans reactions to the bus scene, so I guess the writters take the fans into account, but don't write specifically for them, obviously they want good reviews and good reactions but they won't write just for fans sake, it's always good to have a mix of opinions Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 15-12-2010 08:41 PM