Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
16-12-2010, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2010 03:57 AM by A Cousin.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(15-12-2010 08:24 PM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  And Ruth has lied for Harry before. Don't forget she was prepared to be labelled a traitor to save his job in S5. I like the possibility of her lying to save him with them both sitting in the same room at the enquiry and him hearing her do it. Lots of potential for their genius acting skills.

This is a really good point. She did lie to sacrifice herself so he could remain in the job. IMO, this was because she really believed him to be the right person to continue to fight the fight. The question is does she still believe this? Esp. after his series of self doubt?

As for the production staff paying attention to our reactions? Well, I guess I am going to have to be careful what I say now! Hmmm...NAH! Big Grin
(15-12-2010 09:02 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I see what you are saying about those 48hrs A Cousin but I don't think I would have thought, if they hadn't flashed up "48 hours later" with Harry standing on the roof with his phone, "that was all a bit quick. How did the Chinese figure out Albany was fake so quickly?"

You certainly do have a point. That is a rather quick turn around. I guess I am coming from the POV that I had one of those, "WTF!?!" moments when Harry revealed what Albany was. I had to suspend my disbelief when Harry told them what it was. I was very glad to suspend my supension of disbelief Tongue when we found out it indeed didn't work. My thought was that it woudn't take Chinese very long at all to figure out that while it could be theoretically possible it wasn't logistically probable.

I still don't think we will ever know what happened in those 48 hours, other than the s**t hit the fan for Harry.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - A Cousin - 16-12-2010 03:28 AM