Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
16-12-2010, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2010 05:40 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
Good point Smile
Adam, Ros, Jo, Danny... anyone else who died, Harry didn't have a choice in the matter to save them if he was given something to bargain with things could've been a lot different...losing members of the team is difficult for him, but they made their choice, he didn't make it for them and there was nothing he could do to stop their deaths
He was given a choice to save Ruth, and he chose to save her, but then again, would he have done the same for any other member of the team, Beth, Demitri? If they had been in Ruth's position would Harry have given up Albany then to save their lives even though he knew it was a fake? Would he have given up his career for them?
I guess they would take that into consideration during the inquiry, can Harry continue to work at MI5 if there are going to be questions over his personal life conflicting with his decision making? Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 16-12-2010 05:38 PM