Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
17-12-2010, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2010 02:59 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
Silkties avatar is almost as good as yours TL! Almost.
(17-12-2010 10:11 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I'm not so sure Albany was so harmless though. As a member of the public (and if this was real Wink,) what Harry did, has put us all at a greater risk of attack from our enemies. In terms of Britain's defence, especially with all the military cuts lately, we really do rely on the Cousins for our defence, in the event of a large scale attack. Albany gave the UK the ability to defend itself and to still show itself as a global superpower.

Doesn't Towers mention something about the UK's intellectual property being it only defense left? So it seems to me that Harry giving away something that falls under the umbrella of intellectual property is a slightly higher breach. I never really thought about that. It seemed relatively harmless to me.
(17-12-2010 10:57 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Something else to remember, is that both times Ruth has been used against Harry, it has been by people inside the system, ie Mace and now Lucas. She has never been used against him by those defined as enemies of the state.

Don't give them any ideas!!!!! Wink

This is one of the few ways I don't feel I can defend Ruth's position about just being with Harry. If she is holding him at arms length to protect either of them from any pain that may occur if something happens to either or both of them, the damage is done. It will suck whether they are together or not. But this is why I question whether or not she actually wants to be with him - for whatever ridiculous reason she may have in our eyes - she has them.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - A Cousin - 17-12-2010 02:51 PM