Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
23-12-2010, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2010 08:43 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
We could just hope that Demitri locks them into Harry's office so they Have to sort it out Wink Tongue

Definatly makes sense Wink I thought S9 especially 9.1 (Not including the proposal...Wink) they had a lot of moments, that were never forced, they just happened, and were played out brillianty, I'd say S9 was more angsty than S5 Wink Probably one of my favourite moments in S9 between them was in 9.1 where Harry told Ruth he was leaving and then later the scene on the roof,
But when Ruth gives her "reason" for saying 'No' it seems more like an excuse,
Same thing happened when Lucas asked her about it, she always found an excuse to why she said no and I think Lucas saw that, he could see that Ruth loves Harry, perhaps Lucas was thinking of all the times he might have let the chance slip through his fingers, perhaps he saw parts of his life, similar things that had happened to him (having to leave, losing people,betrayal and choices) in Harry and Ruth's story, tragedies getting in the way, waiting too long, and that like him Ruth should be selfish just for once and take the chance no matter the consequences (Like Lucas was doing with Maya) and he see his aims the same as Harry's... Lucas would still do anything to protect Maya same as Harry would do anything to protect Ruth Wink Both their choices in 9.8 were based on their feelings for those they loved...

*Keeping hope alive for S10* Wink If S10 was the last surely something would have to happen, though that was probably said about S9 as well so...
Gah we have to wait so long... this is going to be a fun year of waiting eh ? Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 23-12-2010 08:37 PM