Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
06-01-2011, 03:41 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(06-01-2011 01:11 AM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  As there's nothing new to say about Harry and Ruth at the moment I've been enjoying reading some of the fan fics that someone here directed me to (such great time-wasters!). The thing that has made me laugh the most is that clearly I am not the only one with a fixation on Harry's shirts. Almost every fic involves the bare V at his neck or the unbuttoning of buttons. What's that all about? I can't recall being this interested in the state of any other actor's shirt buttons. I suspect I have been manipulated into this fettish, but was it a clever ruse on the part of the Spooks wardrobe department or some subtle tease that Peter Firth has somehow planted in the mind? My money's on Peter, though I'm not sure how he did it. Blush

Heh, I think it's just because it's such a rare occurrence to see him without a suit and tie. I bet if we usually saw him with an open-necked shirt, we'd be drooling over the rare few times he wore a suit jacket and tie. Wink

I've been trying to think whether Ruth's ever seen him without a tie?

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Silktie - 06-01-2011 03:41 PM