Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
06-01-2011, 11:26 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
Me too! I would have expected Harry to be a Radio 4 man - that was quite endearing. I suppose he has enough of politicians and their flannel in the day job. I like these little titbits.

When all the tieless moments are listed like this and are almost all connected to Ruth it becomes more obvious why open shirt = sexy. Ruth definitely draws attention to it in the Havensworth scene. Maybe it's not Peter Firth but Nicola Walker that's been sending the subliminal "phwaar" messages through the TV screen.

The "Cleanskin" episode is one that I watch most on you tube, simply because I'm automatically drawn to the picture accompanying it - Harry in snuggly jumper. Tea Lady, I'm impressed that you got to page 214 of your handbook (and probably beyond) within hours of receiving it! I had to read Harry's Diary in one sitting too. Unfortunately I am a slow reader so it involved a sleepless night.

Silktie is probably right that if Harry was always scruffy it would be the suit and tie moments that we loved. The change of clothes draws attention to the man in them. Talking of Harry turning up smart to the office, I've often wondered at what point he took the time to get changed out of the lovely outfit picked out for him by Lucas and back into grey suit mode for back at the office before heading to the roof. I've always assumed that there wasn't much of a time lapse between losing Lucas/finding Ruth and being back at the office. Strange priorities.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - DogSoSmall - 06-01-2011 11:26 PM