Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
07-01-2011, 03:30 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(07-01-2011 02:39 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Geez, I can't believe I forgot about the Havensworth corridor scene...

Forgot the Havensworth scene!?! You are forgiven though because of the wonderful fanfic you write!

Maybe Harry slept in his snuggly jumper? Now there's a fanfic idea for you!

re: the Terry Wogan moment. I didn't know what he was listening to, but what is being said has always made me giggle.

As I was watching the S2 DVD extras (new to me!), PF mentions that he was uncertain if it is a good idea to show the personal lives of the characters because the mystery is part of the draw. I found this interesting given our recent discussion of the open shirts because for me those more relaxed moments for Harry when he loosens up a bit are important character insight. They do seem to happen more around Ruth as time goes on but I think that is less for sex appeal than she is the only one he emotionally "strips down" for. Symbolically speaking of course. Blush Now that S9 has moved them completely into the inter-personal, I wonder what PF's take on it would be now?

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - A Cousin - 07-01-2011 03:30 PM