Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
13-01-2011, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 05:04 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
There's never been much physical contact between them though, even back in Series 5,
I'll always remember 5.5 when Harry lays a hand on Ruth's shoulder... and he's not sure whether he should or not,the nerves.... I still think it's sweet Wink They've always seemed a little shy (Especially Ruth) around each other when it concerns their personal lives

Was there more in Series 8? I remember that hand touch in 8.7, and then again in 8.8 while they were on the rooftop, but those moments in S8 weren't like S9, like you said in S9 those kinds of moments occured when they were either in danger or passing information... where as Series 8 it was more affections.

If they ever did hug, I think I might cry... with happinessTongue... and shock haha! I'll get a bottle of Bolly ready for S10, just in case!...Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 13-01-2011 05:03 PM