Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
16-01-2011, 02:40 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(16-01-2011 02:25 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  But then again Ruth has always taken in every detail, which Harry doesn't always have time for, while Ruth focuses on the small details Harry always looks at the bigger picture, and when sometimes Ruth finds information that doesn't seem important, Harry would dimiss it, but that only really affects the professional relationship,
Maybe because of their personal relationship, Harry chooses to try and dimiss her opinion whenever he can so it doesn't seem like Ruth is clouding his judgement, it could be one of those "You only listened to Ruth because of your personal history with her"...
Harry said it himself "Our personal history doesnt mean you can question everything I ask you to do"
Maybe it's a way of Harry trying to get over their past... and a lot of the time it comes back to bit him Wink

That's an interesting point! Harry approaches things very logically, whereas Ruth tends to let emotions cloud her judgement slightly. That seems to be why they work so well together as a team, however it may not be a good combination of traits for a successful relationship.

It's very frustrating really, because as much as I'd love them to just say "sod it" and be happy together... I don't think it could ever work Sad

Gnothi Seauton.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Byatil - 16-01-2011 02:40 PM