Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9?
04-11-2010, 11:20 PM
RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9?
(04-11-2010 08:50 PM)Quill Wrote:  I will unfortunately be at work, trying to keep myself from reading the reviews as they start pouring in the net. If my head hasn't exploded by then, when I get home I will download the episode, light up the fireplace, curl in the couch and watch it in the big TV. I probably should tape my fingertips in advance because this season already reduced them to mere nubs.

Now, after watching it, I have a feeling I will need a stiff drink, followed by a week of heavy baking for comfort.

This sounds very similar to me. Unfortunately, I will also be working, and will have to make do with my lap top to watch it on, but can't wait. Think I may need something to help me calm down and sleep afterwards, otherwise I'll be no good at saving lives the next day. Will definitely be turning to baking though, to get me through. I'm sure my friends won't mind being on the receiving end of some more tasty treats - no good for the figure.

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." [Malcolm Wynn Jones]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Apicius - 04-11-2010 11:20 PM