Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9?
04-11-2010, 11:29 PM
RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9?
I will have to pause it at the start, because one of the kids has to be picked up from Scouts at 9pm. Then it's a case of getting the kids to shut up as quickly as possible and into bed. I tell you, it gets a bit stressful! I will then settle down with a glass of red wine and hubby. Roll on Monday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(04-11-2010 09:36 PM)Floz Wrote:  
(04-11-2010 08:16 PM)BravoNine Wrote:  
(04-11-2010 08:07 PM)Floz Wrote:  Will be sat all alone in a cold room on the phone to my friend elinor in complete silence until the end and then discuss in detail every small part of the episode until we come to a conclusion about series 10 if it happens (fingers crossed) as we do every episode!!! Tongue

Already got our idea of what we think is going to happen...

Series 9 Spoiler: show
in very a very quick summary we think there will be a v.small background plot, ruth gets kidnapped by lucas (obviously), lucas rings harry and gives him an ultimatum, Tariq tracks the call and they find out where he is, The whole team go over there, bit of a shoot out, harry goes onto the roof and meets lucas to give him the file but then refuses to give it to him, lucas shoots ruth, the chinese shoot lucas cause he didn't get them the albany file, Ruth of course survives and we have a lovely Ruth/harry kiss cause ruth realises what she almost lost and a lovely happy ending, Maya is distraught and runs away somewhere and is never seen again...

Ehhh Voila not quite sure about it but thats the plan of what we think should happen!!!!
what do you think??

That seems a very simple way to end the series and personally I would be incredibly disappointed if that is how the writers end it because then nothing really is explained.

Although I do agree that Maya should run away and never be seen again!

Do you think?? for me and my friend elinor it is what we want because it is getting rid of maya, who we don't like and only kiling off the person who is being annoying at the moment... but obvioulsy it can't be everyone's cup of tea... xxx Confused

I think your scenario is perfect, Floz! Fingers crossed!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Naivety - 04-11-2010 11:29 PM