Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9?
04-11-2010, 11:47 PM
RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9?
(04-11-2010 09:36 PM)Floz Wrote:  Do you think?? for me and my friend elinor it is what we want because it is getting rid of maya, who we don't like and only kiling off the person who is being annoying at the moment... but obvioulsy it can't be everyone's cup of tea... xxx Confused

I like Lucas, and I'd rather he be alive, more important, I'd rather the writers explain to me what the hell was going on in their brains when they came up with this convoluted storyline and give me a damn good explanations of Lucas's actions. THEN maybe I can accept it because right now it's just a mess to me and makes no logical sense.

So if they wanna kill Lucas after they give me an explanation, I MAY just accept that, and it better be a good explanation.

As for Maya, she is useless, I'd rather they just please shoot her or shove her off a building, that would be nice. In fact, I can shove her for them!Angel

And Harry and Ruth can do whatever they want, I generally don't have a preference with them, they can be as happy as they want.

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - BravoNine - 04-11-2010 11:47 PM