Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
09-11-2010, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2010 09:23 PM by George.)
RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
(09-11-2010 06:13 PM)Onion Terror Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 04:21 AM)JohnSpook Wrote:  I believe, as I have posted here before, that season 10 will be a season long story about the investigation into Harry Pearce, and may see how he meets Lucas, Tom, Zoe, Danny etc.

I'm inlclined to agree with this, particularly having re-watched 9.8 and noticed something that kind of passed me by last night. At the very end, during their phone conversation, the Home Sec tells Harry that the coming investigation won't be restricted to Harrys giving up of Albany to Lucas, but will look into his whole career. Maybe S10, or at least the early part of it, will be something like a prequel, showing us events way before series 1.

I agree and like the idea, but don't see many of previous (alive or dead) agents from series 1-6 coming back, due to actors engagements or willingness to come back (Ruth and Ros are the only exception!)... But I am ready to stand corrected!
Probably the writers are working already on the new scripts, in the next few months (signings, PR etc) will should get some rumours...

[Phone Rings]
Harry: "If this is not life threatening, then I hope your passport is up-to-date!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - George - 09-11-2010 09:22 PM