Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
12-11-2010, 02:33 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
I thought Season 9 started off well with the introduction of Beth & Dimitri. What bothered me about losing Lucas was the easy way the writers chose to do it. It was very predictable and gave absolutely no credit for the past 2 seasons when we followed his journey back into the MI-5 fold. No one was introduced into the storyline to take his place as when Tom or Adam left. As much as we love those characters we immediately were given another intriguing character to focus on. Not so with Season 9.

I've figured out...that's why I felt so empty at the end of the episode. Don't get me wrong....I am an avid RA fan, he did great with what he had, and I hated to watch Lucas disintegrate before my eyes with a weak plot line...but without someone else to fill the bill as section chief and on top of that Harry losing his position....well, that summed up makes for a pretty depressing situation. I usually can't wait for the new season to begin since Spooks always leaves me wanting more.....can't say the same now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - tastiger - 12-11-2010 02:33 AM