Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
15-11-2010, 05:08 PM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
Binkie and BravoNine, I wish I could describe the way I feel about season 9 as well and articulate as you both do, but saddly my English isn't good enough! Therefor I am glad you write exactly what I feel about this series and about the Character of Lucas North!
I do have enjoyed the individual episodes in terms of pace and excitement, the editing was well done IMO,
but I dispise the way the different characters were depicted, the total lack of backbone for some (Beth & Dmitri and Maya), the unbelievable twist in Lucas' personality, the equally unplausible storyline behind Lucas/John/vaughn and for me, but that's highly personal, the Ruth/Harry story begins to lean to much towards a soap. I don't blame the actors in any way for this, they did their best with what they were handed.
I do hope they(the writers) will redeem themselves and at least watch the previous 8 seasons of Spooks with an open mind and the intention to learn, before they start series 10!

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - Belle - 15-11-2010 05:08 PM