Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
17-11-2010, 07:34 PM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
I agree with pretty much everything said above ^

I'm a 16 year old girl, and I could think of a hundred different ways they could have written Lucas out... without the ridiculous nonsensical plot-line and without ruining all the work the previous writers had done building up his character. To be honest, by the time Lucas had disappeared... I just didn't really care. You're supposed to feel something when a well-liked, interesting character leaves a show. It was heart-wrenching watching Roz realise that she'd have to shoot Jo, and equally horrible realising that Roz would have to die for the sake of her country. I even found Adam's death sad - and I'd only seen him in action for 1 episode!

I just think it could have been handled a LOT better :/ I really hope there is some kind of alternate ending somewhere (maybe the other ending was more definite? It is always possible that they had to make the ending a little more open to interpretation as it became apparent RA -might- return?), because this one disappointed me so much. After the brilliant writing from series 7 and 8, this one just pales in comparison. The acting was outstanding, but it couldn't redeem the script for me Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - Byatil - 17-11-2010 07:34 PM