Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
18-11-2010, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 01:20 AM by YOUCANTRUSTME1.)
Lucas RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
I managed to finally catch up with this latest series and I am still numb. What were they thinking? To drastically change the character of Lucas North and to insult our intelligence by having us believe that what was establish before in Series 7 and 8 just did not happen! Why could not the writers come up with some more nobler way for our hero to go into the sunset (so to speak) instead of this cowardly end? I have rewatched Series 7 and 8 and although the Lucas character always seem to have a trace of mystery about him, there was never a hint of this so called split personality J/L cop out that the writers fed us. This is not what we have expected from Spooks. I hope the writers will go back and do a through study of prior series 1-8, really do their homework or better yet rehire the prior writers who have done an excellent job and really get a feel of what Spooks was once about- the best series on bloody television- here in America and probably the World! My hats off to all of the actors who perfomed exceptionally in Series 9 especially RA, SPF and NW- each of you deserved better! GOD i miss Ros!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - YOUCANTRUSTME1 - 18-11-2010 01:17 AM