Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
18-11-2010, 02:53 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
Old writers, new writers, does anybody know what happened? if I was writing on a series like this, and I was leaving, and had plot line in mind for next series, even if someone was taking over from me, I'd want to give them all I had. With the understanding it would help the transition. If I was the new writer coming in, and was presented with continuing plot, I'd be more than glad to share their vision, at least in the short term for continuity. So perhaps some of this series was already thought out? and maybe even more to come. Probably more time has been spent on Lucas than any other character, even SHP, I'm guessing some plot lines are laid out quite a bit in advance. I'm in the minority who believe the story is more credible, because Lucas is the bad penny. No question people like that exist, only interested in themselves. I should think an admirable quality in a spy.
And as far as the storyline, the rest of it seems to be following the plot that came before. So why mess about with Lucas's character? The Russian prison may have been terrible to endure, but he couldn't exactly say, "there seems to be a slight problem comrades, I'm not really Lucas North". He lived that life, and all that came with it. Perhaps they just had to tell his story with more speed, than was intended?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - jimc - 18-11-2010 02:53 AM