Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
20-11-2010, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 09:06 PM by Kirayuki.)
RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
(18-11-2010 08:16 PM)binkie Wrote:  
(18-11-2010 12:03 AM)Kirayuki Wrote:  
(17-11-2010 11:12 PM)binkie Wrote:  History, I’m afraid. Even worse ... History of Ideas. Any questions about the manifestation of evolutionary theory in 19th-century visual culture, I’m the woman of the moment!!

You're not the only person here releasing their inner essay monster Smile

Ha! I'm applying for History at university! (Not quite history of ideas but still).
I think liking History might be a common trait amongst people who pick apart absolutely everything. Smile

Good luck with your application, Kirayuki. I heartily endorse your choice, obviously! Smile Where are you hoping to go? You are quite right about History lending itself as an analytical tool to the service of those with restless interests. I’m convinced (though, admittedly, biased) that History is absolutely the humanities equivalent of Mathematics: the key to the resolution of the universe and its operation. If your favourite question is ‘Why?’, then you have made the right decision for your university career.

Haha. Biased or not i agree with you on that. Tongue
Thanks for your support! Smile

Best of series 9 for me = Ruth development and Lucas screaming in the car with the flashbacks. (That scene was outstandingly good film-making!)

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - Kirayuki - 20-11-2010 01:42 PM