Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
21-11-2010, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2010 02:32 PM by BravoNine.)
RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
(21-11-2010 02:11 PM)Byatil Wrote:  There is no way that the real Lucas would have undergone a series of evaluations without anyone ever seeing what he looked like.

EXACTLY my point! Is MI5 security THAT bad? Did they not know the real Lucas North had been in Dakar? Wouldn't that come through on the security checks? Wouldn't Harry then have already known that Lucas had been in Dakar?

I mean seriously! What happened to procedure? I don't care that John was supposedly a natural and sailed through the interview, I am suppose to believe that no one ever went looking for the real Lucas North? That he had no family or friends that may wonder where he is?

That there are no photographs taken of him to match during the interview? No one noticed that this guy looked different??

Well it's no wonder moles are in MI5 everyday, if they never saw Lucas/John coming, then clearly they can't see their way out of a paper bag and is a joke of an intelligence agency!

And how did it take Beth about 5 seconds to locate a photo of the real Lucas North? I thought John said that he had been so careful, well clearly not careful enough!

There are a lot of things I can suspend my disbelief for in a storyline, and I have done that many times for Spooks, but this is just getting ridiculous! So I guess I'm suppose to believe that John Bateman not only hoodwinked MI5, but also the CIA, the Chinese, the FSB, and just about every other intelligence agency who never knew his true identity! I mean WOW, so everyone is apparently stupid and useless then. One man fooled them all, and they call themselves "intelligence" agencies?Dodgy

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - BravoNine - 21-11-2010 02:31 PM