Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favourite piece of film/editing/scene?
24-11-2010, 08:46 PM
RE: Favourite piece of film/editing/scene?
(24-11-2010 02:45 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  All really good ones. I was vaguely aware of this watching S9 the first time, but upon re-watching, I am noticing more and more a visual theme of light vs. dark. All very Film Noir.

re: the rooftop scene: obviously they needed someplace for Lucas to, well, you know, but it is interesting that the final showdown takes place out in the open and in the blazing light. Not a shadow to be seen. Both of them are completely exposed.

I also noticed the recurring theme of light/dark, it made for some beautiful camera-work. Definitely agree with you on the interrogation scenes, they were very well done.

That's a very interesting thing to point out! I guess they both finally saw each other for who they really were?

I seem to remember the scene with Lucas and Vaughn in the pub being very nicely done. Gave a real sense of the dingy little place, which really cemented my ideas about Vaughn's character as being this dirty little scoundrel Tongue

Have to say I agree with everyone on this thread! S9 was very well filmed, very professional. It's definitely made me hope they produce a Spooks film one day.

Gnothi Seauton.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favourite piece of film/editing/scene? - Byatil - 24-11-2010 08:46 PM