Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
28-11-2010, 01:13 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(28-11-2010 01:14 AM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Does anyone think the team will already know about Albany being a fake when the next series starts? I just don't really think it would take them too long to find out.

I'm also under the impression that we might have a bit of a time skip when the next series starts.

(No matter how much i'd like to find out what happened in those 48 hours... Dodgy)

Clearly there has to be some screen time for Harry's investigation. We wouldn't have had that last scene I am sure, if S10 was just going to start off several months down the line. The opening episode of a series is always a little bonkers and edge of the seat stuff to get the viewers hooked, so this will need to be combined with the Harry investigation. I am sure that this sort of investigation would take months anyway.

The question is why we had that roof scene, 48 hours after. My initial reaction was that it was to hide the lack of Harry's head wound, but then again that sort of head wound would not be gone in 48hrs. In fact, it would probably look worse. I still think therefore there is a chance they will fill this 48hr gap.

What if Alec is kept on just to investigate Harry? He didn't seem to have any qualms so long as he is being paid.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 28-11-2010 01:13 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM