Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
04-12-2010, 04:00 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Thanks for all the positive comments. Wouldn't it be great if Kudos let us write an episode ! I'm pretty sure that, between us, we could do a great one.

If series 10 is the last one I can think of a possible last ever scene. Hopefully the series will make it clear that Harry and Ruth are together without making it a major storyline - just like the old days with looks, touches, occasional "thought we would go out to dinner tonight" and leaving together etc.)

On roof in the evening. Harry looks over the city. Ruth comes up and asks if he is ready to go home. Harry says "I have something to tell you" and Ruth says "And I you". Mirrors the scenes of Ep 1 of series 9. Harry tells Ruth that he thinks it is the right time to retire. Alec is back in the fold and is capable of taking over. Dimitri is ready for Section Leader and Tariq and Beth make up a great team. Looks at Ruth and says that the problem is that he doesn't want to lose her. From what she said before he knows that she believes that they will have no sort of life if he is outside the service. He tells her that he loves her and will always love her, no matter what they do or where they are. Ruth asks Harry to propose to her again which he does and she says yes. Ruth then tells him a) that she is pregnant (not sure how old she is?) or b) says that she was thinking of taking some time off from work and perhaps they could visit the great capitals of Europe together.

Camera pans out to show them, arms around each other with the city lights in the distance.

The End.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - harrbd - 04-12-2010 04:00 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM