Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
06-12-2010, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2010 07:11 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(06-12-2010 12:30 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I would like to see more old-style spooks as well. I would be great if there was more uncover work which allows us to see the characters in different situations. And I really hope they sort out Harry and Ruth, I don't think I can stand another series of will they/won't they.

It would be great to see,
Especially with characters like Beth, Demitri and Tariq who havent really had a chance to shine yet undecover... maybe even Alec if he returns would be interesting to see his decision making

Oooh no... Not ANOTHER Series of will they/won't they...
I obviously hope that ends in a "They will" rather than "They won't" after so long, and so much the have been through they deserve at least a little bit of happiness Wink

And I agree no character should ever take over, storylines involving those characters isn't so bad, but for a series to be hyjacked by just one character it becomes a little boring... same as I don't want a series focused on Harry and Ruth, as a undercurrent it works perfectly because so far it's never overtaken the storyline but Spooks isn't the Harry/Ruth show, or the Lucas North show ect, I think that was one of the things that annoyed me most about Series 9 was that it was all Lucas focused a lot of the time :/

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 06-12-2010 07:09 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM