Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
04-04-2011, 07:15 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I also have a bad feeling. A lot of us have come to like, respect, love, believe in Harry so I will hate it if they go down the Lucas route and discredit him etc. We know that he has done bad things but it has always been ordered or done for the good of the country or the majority. We have to have faith that there is someone doing the right things at the top !

I don't want to see him being captured / tortured either.

We know that he did give secrets away to Juliet when they were having an affair but wasn't that dealt with by the HS at the time?

It seems that the new woman may be trying to take Harry's job from what has been said (very ambitious) so is she the "one enemy too many"

Why do they have to go down this route as there seems to be enough things going on in the world to create some good stories?

I wondered if the Ruth standing by him may mean something else. If Harry is about to be killed and Ruth had the chance to escape, would she do so or stand by him so they died together?

I'm not sure I'm going to watch series 10, I may just make my own happy ending stories up instead !
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - harrbd - 04-04-2011 07:15 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM