Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
10-04-2011, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 03:28 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I guess it all depends on what exactly this 'Secret' from Harry's past is,
But I too can't see Ruth walking away from him, she knows him better than anyone else, and what happened in the past is exactly that, just the past, whoever he was then, what ever he did is not who he is now Wink
I think the only reason she may walk away may be because she begins to question if she really does know him at all Wink

From reading the info on S10 though, it must be something so deep that it does cause Ruth to question him, could they have Harry just be another Lucas and commit an awful betrayal? Me not like that very much, if what happened to Lucas happens to Harry there won't be many happy bunnies out there Wink

Series S10 Spoiler: show
Making a guess that Harry will be on suspension in S10 though if Erin Watts is Section D's new leader, but will we see Harry at all on The Grid in Ep1, being told abut his enquiry and maybe getting the sack ect? I doubt they would let him work on the Grid if there's an ongoing enquiry so it'll be interesting to see how Harry deals with off the Grid, and will his team (not just Ruth) remain loyal to him despite this secret from his past coming back. I could see there being split loyalty, Tariq, Ruth and Dimitri who know and work for Harry and then the new members of the team who haven't worked with him as long Wink

It'll be interesting to see where each new Character fits in as well Smile

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 10-04-2011 03:23 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM