Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
11-04-2011, 01:32 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(11-04-2011 12:13 AM)Jackk14 Wrote:  I can see the scenario below happening, but I hope it doesn't.

S10 begins with Harry on trial - team struggles through an operation or two. Then the final 5 episodes or so show Harry's trial, former Spooks forced out of the woodwork to testify for/against him. Zoe, Tom from the beginning show up as I'm sure the trial would be publicised etc. And it ending either on a really frustrating cliffhanger. Or Section D being disbanded and everyone left out of a job and Harry convicted and Section D's last battle to get Harry out of the country, to which he'll probably reject and go to prison.

But then again, I hope they see sense and keep Spooks running as unlike other series' it just doesn't seem to be fading.

Your story is a good one, but I seriously hope you're wrong Wink for so many reasons, the biggest of which is that regardless of whether this is the last series or not, I don't want Harry to only feature in a trial scenario. Harry needs to be a part of the ops for at least 4 of the 6 episodes, otherwise it just isn't Spooks! His trial to me is a B story, just like his story with Ruth. The trial SHOULD NOT BE THE STORY ARC OF THE ENTIRE SERIES YA HEARING ME KUDOS????? I'm fine with a 2 parter to open the series featuring Harry's trial, after which - plse move on. Otherwise it really will be a swan song type series.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 11-04-2011 01:32 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM