Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
12-04-2011, 04:00 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I'm wondering about the bit in Ian Wylie's blog that states that a secret from Harry's past will threaten to destroy him and those close to him.

Who can be classified as being close to Harry? I mean, at this point he isn't even close to Ruth. Does this mean his kids may get a showing? Or does it refer to the team on the Grid perhaps?

I agree with A Cousin's interpretation. The way that press release is worded makes it sound like Harry is on the Grid when the closer cooperation with Russia takes place, and that he must use contacts from his past to establish that closer cooperation. So perhaps one or two episodes dealing with the secret from his past, before we move on to the Russian story?

Maybe the secret will be revealed during the Inquiry and has something to do with the Russians, Harry is cleared and goes back to the Grid, but now the Russians know that Harry is the one who did whatever the secret is, and will want revenge. They pretend to work more closely with the team whilst actually setting them up for something, hence the threat to those close to Harry.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Silktie - 12-04-2011 04:00 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM