Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
13-04-2011, 02:06 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(12-04-2011 07:25 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I don't know. I didn't read it that Harry "had" to be back on the Grid to use past contacts. Harry could be suspended or even sacked (as a ruse) and make contact with past shadows.

That is kind of more what I had in mind. I wonder if his superiors will send him on an op off the grid while he is ostensibly suspended or sacked. Or not. It could work either way. I just want Harry back in the field for a while using the good old fashioned Cold War spy-craft.

On a side note, I'd like to see Dimitri kicking some a** too. I have always thought that there is a bit of young Harry in him. It would be cool to see that developed.

(12-04-2011 07:25 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I think they could bring Harry's children into it.

Caroline Carver is still out there working. I thought she did a very good job in 3.3 and I have always wanted to see her again. I confess I am a little stumped by the term "close." It could just mean work colleagues, e.g. the people he physically sees everyday. He is about as close to them emotionally and geographically as he is to anybody.

(12-04-2011 07:25 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I think the "secret" has to be something to do with Harry's close family or friends or former colleagues. If it was just some random black op that he was involved in many moons ago, I can't quite see anyone really caring now in Section D and that includes Ruth.

I also confess that I have no idea what this "secret" could be. Harry has done and seen so much, what's left that wouldn't be business as usual? But, that is the writers/Producers job and not mine. I do still think that they will make up something brand new. I think the mention of the secret is as much of a tease as the comment about those that are close to Harry. It sends us rabid fans scurrying to the books and Harry's know in-canon past but it leaves the other 6M viewers out of the loop.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - A Cousin - 13-04-2011 02:06 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM