Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
17-04-2011, 02:03 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(17-04-2011 01:48 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(17-04-2011 01:25 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  This is what led me to believe that they will either a) keep Harry on the grid during his inquiry, b) resolve the inquiry within the first couple of episodes and use it as a catalyst or c) trampoline over his inquiry completely and pick up with the fall out of it after wards.

Keeping you options open there a little A Cousin Wink

I do wonder whether he will be able to keep his Title though after this. I know he never did like "Sir Harry" but it would still feel like a slap in the face if it was taken away. Doesn't being a Knight give you the right to marry at Westminster Abbey or such place? Ruth will have to lower her expectations a little then if that happens.

Haha! And hope reigns eternal, huh, TL? Wink

I too thought that SHP would be able to get married in Westminster but my best source for that idea was a fanfic somewhere. So, um, yeah, perhaps more wishful thinking?

If you must know Tongue, there is one last option: the inquiry going on the whole of the series without him on the grid which I don't think will happen.

I am sure I could come up with others because in the end I have no clue where S10 will go!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - A Cousin - 17-04-2011 02:03 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM