Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
17-04-2011, 03:29 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I know there seems to be a lot of people in favour of spooks bowing out on a high and that the time is right now. But really folks - is it? Surely they could get another couple of seasons especially as they're only 6 episodes long? There is nothing else on TV like Spooks. Everything (except for Dr Who) is some kind of law/order or criminal investigation. It will be a sad day for the BBC when spooks ends. Just because lots of people got upset about the way Lucas was written out (and I do admit it could've been better)....how do we know that RA didn't get strung along by the Hobbit and sat on the fence making his decision? Perhaps Kudos wanted to keep him if at all possible so in light of that, perhaps hasty decisions were made with the writing. We know the scripts change almost on the day of filming.

S10 needs to set up a good solid new team (let's be honest Lucas couldn't carry it on his own anyway).

Fans are becoming like proud parents of over achievers - ever more demanding and critical. 2 more seasons at least I say!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 17-04-2011 03:29 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM