Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
12-05-2011, 08:06 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(12-05-2011 05:51 AM)Forever Secret Wrote:  ^^ It's thought that S10 could be the last but Kudos/BBC haven't confirmed it will be, I think they could get perhaps one more Series after S10... maybe Wink
One of the writters, Anthony Neilson I think it was did say that the problem with Spooks is they are running out of storylines, so instead they have to go in deep character,
I wish they'd just let us know, then again did they confirmed there would be a S10 only after S9 had finished or was that known before S9 ended?

Forever Secret-
Thank you for the info! Its going to be interesting to see if Spooks is renewed. There definitely is a chance for a S11 Wink I hope they announce this news sooner rather than later. If S10 is the last season, I hope they have a nice grand finale (instead of making it seem like a regular episode. It just seems better with a grand exciting finale to me). If S10 is the last series, would you like to have a big exciting finale too? Just curious.

As for the stories, it must be tough to come up with new stories for 10 seasons. There are a lot of possible ideas, but I'm sure its a challenge to think about new ideas. Character development will be good though. I felt that has been missing in the latter series that I've seen.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Smile
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - HarryPearceSpy - 12-05-2011 08:06 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM