Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
23-05-2011, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 07:35 AM by jacko.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
My ideas for whats coming i've mentioned a few tweets so might be classed as spoiler.

I'm usually hopeless at predicting Spooks, thats why I love it so much but here goes.
Code:
I've started wondering alot about Ruth being with the HS and then Someone twittering that a scene with Ruth and PM has been filmied in an embassey. I'm starting to think that the enquiry was over very quickly and Harry was let off with the condition that Ruth now works in HS office and not on the grid, so HS would now be her boss and not Harry. I'm probably wrong but that would explain why Ruth would be at a formal occasion where usually in the past she has stayed on the grid.
What does everyone else think? Ps I have no idea how to blank things out for spoilers i've had a go here but don't know if i've done it right, hence the bit at beginning of my post. If i've done it wrong can someone please tell me how i'm having a proper thick day today.
Yeap i've done it wrong sorry guys. HELPPP
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - jacko - 23-05-2011 07:34 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM