Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
23-05-2011, 03:07 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(23-05-2011 01:19 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  We had this a few weeks ago, an actor agency putting on their website that two of it's agency staff were working on the last series of Spooks. I really wouldn't worry about it. Why would Kudos disclose to these third parties, with no confidentiality clause that it was so? It doesn't make sense. It could just be they were only offered one series contracts and the BBC have yet to give the thumbs up for S11. Don't forget that Kudos like to play with us a little also. Wink look, I'm not saying it isn't the last series but unless it comes from the lead actors, the writers, BBC or Kudos, we have no credible reason to believe it's true. Pactum Serva. (Thinking of starting the cake club up three months early because this is getting stressful already Wink )

Set a place for me please, I'm with you all the way.

Just because some people (in general, no finger pointing) didn't like losing Lucas and the way in which he went, doesn't mean that Spooks is past it's peak and we have no reason to say Spooks needs to bow out on a high. What if, just what if, S10 is kick arse and raises the bar yet again? Perhaps the BBC will see how it looks in edit before making a decision. The 2 main writers have more experience now after S9 and in getting audience feedback.

I'm eating cake with TL on all accounts and cannot wait for S10.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 23-05-2011 03:07 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM