Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
23-05-2011, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 04:39 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I'm in agreement here...
All these rumours that its the last Series are exactly that... Rumours and that's all,
Kudos have eyes and ears, they decide and they tell us if it's the last,
Looking back at Series 9, wasn't there something said about 2 endings being filmed, maybe because one was goign to be used to round off the entire franchise and the other (the one we got) was the cliffhanger to roll onto the next series because perhaps Kudos hadn't been told whether or not it was going to be the last Series. They could do the same in S10, and make a last minute decision as to which ending to use depending on if it is the last Series Wink

It would be extremely unfair for them to leave a last ever episode on a Cliffhanger, so I agree with you Jacko, I hope if S10 is the last we get an amazing last ep with one hell of an ending, I just wish we knew it was a definate end or if its still undecided.

To be be honest most of those sites saying it is the last Series are not professional Show sites but more Actor profiles, where hardly any official information is given out, so I'm not trusting it, the info hasn't come from Kudos or the BBC yet Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 23-05-2011 04:38 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM