Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
23-05-2011, 06:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(23-05-2011 10:19 AM)lottanyman Wrote:  Another tweet fueling the speculations that series 10 could be the last. http://twitter.com/#!/Ruther2/status/72588034108956673
On the LinkedIn page the actor mentions to play a character in the last season of Spooks.

Yeh i've had a few discussions about this today, as this is the second time now this has been mentioned on an Actors profile for S10.
I really hope it's not true, as i would be devasted if it was the last series. I certainly think it could go on, but i am also preparing myself too. I do want to know in advance so I have the chance to mourn the show, 1) So i can enjoy it and 2) so I myself can come to terms with it.

I shall remain hopeful until it's officially confirmed.
"piece of cake anyone":)

Quote:I'm going down kicking and screaming. Until it is confirmed officially by the BBC and/or KUDO's, I want them to know in no uncertain terms that I want more! Despite some bobbles, it has consistently been some of the best TV out there and it can continue to be.

It's BARB ratings for S9 increased from S8. In fact, S9 had Spooks' highest series average BARB rating since S2. And this does not reflect the ever growing international audience. If the BBC is successful in implementing an international iPlayer, they will see the results of its growing international viewership. The audiences are out there. If S10 is successful, then I see no reason that it couldn't go on to an equally successful S11. Unless the producers are simply tired of making it. Which is still a possibility I suppose. It is still the best horse in their stable.

This is true, I still think it's the best thing on, and I know they probably want to try new projects but I don't see why you can't have a bit of both. Smile

(23-05-2011 03:15 PM)jacko Wrote:  Exactly, if they stop making Spooks what else has the BBC really got. What other series has such a big international following aswell as such a loyal and dedicated fan base. Come on Kudos get another series written and in production for next year. After all they have what I consider to be the best acting partnership ever on their side too, good old PF and NW.

COME ON KUDOS DO IT FOR THE FANSYahoo
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - LV R/H - 23-05-2011 06:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM