Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
24-05-2011, 07:42 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
On one hand, it could lead people to believe its the last Series because its only 6 Eps... but on the other, having only 6 episodes could mean that there would be a Series 11 with also 6 episodes... if of course the BBC commission it and they have the budget to do so. Remember there's still been no word from Kudos about whether S10 is the last Wink
Argh worst nightmare is for the last episode of the last Series to have an open cliffhanger ending. Outcasts did exactly that, but it was cancelled before the Series became any good, so that ended with a huge cliffhanger and only after it was aired did people really want to see more.
Good thing with Spooks is it already has a big fanbase and audience and good viewing figures, and it continues to attact viewers who will want to see more, then again it's all down to whether Kudos want to continue with it Wink

If there's going to the be an ending for S10, I agree it has to finish up everything, no cliffhanger, no open ending therefore leaving no room for a return Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 24-05-2011 07:42 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM