Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
25-05-2011, 06:05 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I too think it probably is the last series, as much as I don't like it. Sad

I think Kudos have been struggling with the budget for some time now, wasn't it mentioned in an interview somewhere that the BBC gives a lot less percentage of the budget than they did in previous years. Also as others have said most TV programmes want to go out at the top.

Peter Firth's personal interviews earlier in the year also seemed to suggest he was making plans for change in his life, but I suppose that could also be for numerous reasons.

I would also like an "proper" ending. Although Kudos have "given" us this great show I also feel they have "taken" probably more than they have given back to the fans for their loyalty i.e. The several Killing off of many popular characters.

Without the fans/viewers there is no show.

I'm not saying they should give in to fans wishes completely, Wink I'm certain they will have many a twist and turn to keep us on the edge of our seats, but I do think it wouldn't hurt them to give one happy ending with regards to Harry and Ruth, or at least hopeful!
I think we deserve something for our loyalty.

I personally felt after 9.1 that all was lost and wasn't certain I could continue after that, but then there was still hints of a future so I was glad. I don't want to get to an end of a show I've watched for nearly 10 years to feel dissapointed.

Sorry not meaning to go on, I just really want a Happy/positive ending for Harry and Ruth. Heart

Of course this is all still speculation, so I shall wait impatiently Smile for a Kudos confirmation.

Hurry up though will you Kudos!Smile

Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - LV R/H - 25-05-2011 06:05 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM