Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
25-05-2011, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 08:53 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
One thing that I think people have to remember is that good ending doesn't mean it'll be a happy one Wink
Of course LV R/H I too would love for there to be a happy ending in particular for Harry and Ruth but the writters have often said also that its not always about that, they themselves agree they love the Ruth/Harry aspect but it doesn't mean because they want it to happen that it will, it depends what they feel should happen and what they think the best story would be Wink
I think a show like Spooks is difficult to round off, because of nature of the show as well,
characters can be replaced over and over because in reality the same thing happens in MI5, officers leave, they die ect and the Service goes on, (Obviously Spooks isn't a true representation of MI5 but I hope you understand what I mean), and thats part of the reason the shows gone on so long, the storylines have become more character based rather than Plot driven like S1 was. When a new character comes in it takes another Series to explore that character ect Wink

But I think when Harry either leaves (or God forbid) dies that'll be the end of the show,
I could imagine them ending the show with Harry walking away from MI5 while the rest of the team continue their jobs as normal (Not saying thats a good ending or the ending I wanna see though) its needs to be more interesting than that, but not sure how they'd round it off completely Wink

Okies rant over Wink
Kudos, the BBC and the writters have said nothing about this being the last Series, so it gives a little hope Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 25-05-2011 06:30 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM