Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
25-05-2011, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 08:18 PM by DogSoSmall.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I can't imagine a more dull ending than Harry walking away and everyone else carrying on. If that was all the writers could come up with as the climax after ten years of thrills, I might end up planning a few terrorist atrocities of my own in retaliation!

It also makes me want to scream that the writers talk about wanting a happy ending for Harry and Ruth as if they have no control over the situation. As I have said before, surely it is not beyond the wit of these truly superb writers to write a credible, fabulous, exciting, passionate and happy ending for these two. Anyone can predict the sad stuff, it would seem. How about rising to the challenge and being a little different.

Even lovely Nicola let me down by saying that in "real life" when things get complicated people often end up just doing nothing. Well, I've always thought the whole point about Spooks was that it was nothing like real life. So why can't they shove some of that high octane hocum into this relationship, grab it by the (gorgeous, velvet) lapels and .........well, you get my point.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - DogSoSmall - 25-05-2011 08:11 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM