Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
26-05-2011, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 05:54 AM by HarryPearceSpy.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(26-05-2011 04:41 AM)loladom Wrote:  Funnily enough I was googling around Spooks and entered "is it the last series" and came across huge speculation and determined conclusions that this is the last series on media sites and forums alike. But guess what, they were all talking about season 9. Smile And we got a 10. I don't know why it is people get so fixated on last seasons and rumours etc. No news is good news surely? I'm happy to keep watching as long as they go on making. Compared to all the other poo on the waves, even Spooks at half pelt is better than anything else. 6 episodes is better than none. Sometimes we should step back and appreciate the magic they manage to produce in ever-difficult circumstances. I don't want to think about endings, because I don't want it to end. Furthermore, that's just robbing myself of viewing pleasure. Neither do I want to imprison myself with a determined outcome - or else! Let's see where it takes us, on an open page, isn't that the beauty of drama? Of course I love H&R and would love to see something happen with that but I also love the suspense. I'm happy with the thought they will have a lot of scenes together in S10, I just love their chemistry.

I do agree about Harry being essential to the show though. And I have never picked up on any signs from PF that he is ready to go. He's moving house to get more privacy, suggesting to me he wants to keep working. He's always stressed he'd go on as long as the show not just because he loves it but because he has always found getting work difficult and he now feels blessed to have regular work at his time in life. I haven't seen anything suggesting he's making changes to move away from Spooks, what did I miss?

I'm also happy that it's left open for a year out or one off specials and that couldn't happen if Harry is killed off.

I agree. I think that Harry is very much needed to stay on the show. He's been on the show since the beginning and I don't think it would be wise to replace him. I can't explain why- other than the fact that he's been here ever since the very start (Series 1 episode 1) and that his character seems to be the most central.

I didn't hear about PF moving house, but I'm glad he wants to stay on and he loves his job. PF is awesome and I respect him.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - HarryPearceSpy - 26-05-2011 05:49 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM