Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
30-05-2011, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2011 01:34 PM by loladom.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(28-05-2011 03:47 PM)LV R/H Wrote:  
(28-05-2011 04:29 AM)loladom Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 05:45 PM)LV R/H Wrote:  PF did say they had been told to wind down the character of Harry. I'm assuming that meant there was some uncertainty, but it did continue and that's always hopeful IMO. Smile

LV R/H - interested in where you saw/read that as I must have missed it. I've always understood that Kudos and the writers knew the value of Harry, so who exactly are the "they" being told to wind Harry down?

Reassuringly though, Sam Vincent's tweets seem to indicate Harry is as important in S10 as ever.

Sorry, this is probably where I admit I should have checked my facts before posting. Angel

I was referring to this article from the Mail Online the bit where he said,

Quote:‘There was a suggestion at the end of series nine that Harry was going to be eased out, but he’s still around in series ten, apparently, and busy. But they could kill me at some point. I wouldn’t rule it out.’

Sorry I made the mistake of remembering the information incorrectly and got, "wind down" instead of, "eased out"

Also in context it kind of explains itself.

Basically ignore that bit of my previous post and I'll go off & practice some Brain Training exercises! Wink

lol, you know Spooks fans grab every bit of info and double dissect it.... how's the brain training going? If I may be so bold, I think PF is referring here to the ending of S9 where on screen the HS is suggesting Harry is eased out of power as opposed to any of the production team/writers/PF actually seriously considering it. I've only ever read interview with producers where it's clear how important to the show he is. Although PF himself has often teased about Harry being killed off, I doubt it's ever been a serious suggestion since S3 onwards I think he cemented himself (rather cleverly) in a pivotal role.

So glad his further quote confirms he's active and busy in S10. God I can't wait
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 30-05-2011 12:55 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM