Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
12-08-2011, 09:10 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(11-08-2011 09:50 PM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  It's a beautiful setting. Harry can't be under house arrest in the countryside, since both are wearing work clothes. At least Ruth does not look mad; she looks full of concern (I don't dare say love) for Harry. I know that Spooks likes to trick us. They fooled us with the photo of the warmly dressed H/R on the rooftop before S9 started!

We can dream on till the airing of S10!

Never seen a pic of them holding hands like this S10 pic before though, even in S9, they were close but not that close Wink
And wonder why its in that setting... what brings them there?
Poor Ruth, she actually has that "You have to let me go" kind of look in her eyes, similar to 5.5, I hope though its not a similar scene to her leaving in 5.5... can't see her leaving again Wink Harry though looks upset, and it's a little worrying, and also they're alone, hope this pic isn't misleading and is actually a sweet moment between them Wink

(12-08-2011 03:48 AM)loladom Wrote:  Ok this one looks different to the other scan. More real. Interesting - Harry looks like he is upset and Ruth is persuading him about something. Ruth definitely the one doing the active hand holding. Work clothes, but no coat/jacket for Ruth and Harry is minus a tie. But as you're all saying, they do like to mislead us. Backdrop certainly is out of London. Oh god I hope that isn't Harry on the run!

The newspaper one was scanned but this pic was taken from an online article so it's much clearer Wink
Notice how Ruth has one hand on his and her other hand is by her side but looks like she's about to reach up (Or am I seeing things? lol)... could this be a moment? Tongue
Looks like a move on from S9 where hand holding was out of the question haha, 9.6 was the closest we got but it was just to get info to Harry, this hand touch is no passing of information, it looks like an emotional moment... hopefully a good emotional moment but Harry just looks so lost and upset
Wonder what episode this comes from?

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 12-08-2011 09:10 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM