Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
25-08-2011, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2011 06:23 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Series S10 Spoiler: show

"I think he wanted you forgiveness"-Ruth to Harry about Lucas in S9

"Would it have killed you to pick up a golf club once in a while?"-Home Sec maybe to Harry Smile

"I have no interest in being a Politician"-Harry to the Home Sec Wink

"Why do we do it? This Job"- Harry to Ruth

"Well I'll get Q branch to have a look at it"...Think that could possibly be Ruth

"Can I rely on you Harry?"- Home Sec to Harry

"Now THAT is a blast from the past" -Could be Harry I think, or some one mentioning a old friend or enemies name in conversation to him

"Oh Balls, have I ruined everything?" ...I think that's a new character, possibly Erin, I can't imagine anyone else saying it that we already know of.

"This is a kill order"- Could be Harry, or someone suggested someone giving an order to kill Harry

"What aren't you telling me Harry?" Definatly got to be Ruth to Harry I think there Tongue

That's my choices at least, some very strange lines in there... but some definatly have to be Harry and Ruth Smile

This is making the build up to S10 pretty good, can't wait for it to air now Big Grin

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 25-08-2011 10:32 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM