Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
26-08-2011, 04:06 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
OK, let's see:

Series 10 Spoiler: show
"I think he wanted your forgiveness." Malcolm to Ruth after Harry bought her a box of Belgian chocolates for ruining her favourite black skirt in a freak home cooking incident

"Would it have killed you to pick up a golf club once in a while?" The MI5 doctor during Harry's yearly medical

"I have no interest in being a politician." Harry gets offered the DG job (again) in the proud tradition of the Civil Service of promoting those who screw up

"Why do we do it, this job?" Dimitri to Erin during and obbo having to watch a librarian suspected of terrorism

» "Well, I’ll get Q branch to have a look at it." Harry to Tariq when he momentarily forgets that he isn't James Bond and that John Cleese doesn't work for MI5

» "Can I rely on you, Harry?" Erin asks Harry to babysit for her.

» "Now that is a blast from the past..." Ruth to Harry when she finds that old necklace she used to wear in his drawer.

» "Oh balls, have I ruined everything?" New techie Calum after accidentally pressing the big red button marked DO NOT PRESS in the Gadgets Room

» "This is a kill order." Harry to Dimitri after he saw Calum flirt with Ruth

"What aren’t you telling me, Harry?" Ruth to Harry after Calum mysteriously disappeared without trace

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Silktie - 26-08-2011 04:06 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM