Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
01-09-2011, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 02:30 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Haha, I'm pretty shocked the BBC released such a detailed piece but thats leaves us a lot to speculate! And I agree with you beatrice4ruth Big Grin

Series S10 Spoiler: show
I was thinking the same thing and hoping that wont happen! Its a huge fear that Sasha could end up being Harry's son as a result of Elena being Harry's asset in Berlin in the 80's... anything could have happened during the time they were working together.
And its great twist to have someone pretending to be Harry, it's going to make life very difficult for him, and makes it very easy for someone to set him up and have the evidence to back it up, that could also make it very hard for Ruth to believe him if he does get set up at some time in S10...(Its a little like the situation in 9.6 where Harry's being voice impersonated... how can you disprove something if it came from the person themselves, at at least what appears to be that person?)
And could that be the return of an old face? An old Spooks character returning turned Traitor trying to get back at Harry? I dont think its Juliet somehow, but Mace...I could see it being him. Definatly not Tom since he and Harry were on good terms when Tom was decommissioned Smile could it be Tessa? or could the returning character be Malcolm who simply is there to help Harry out of a tough spot? Smile

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 01-09-2011 02:25 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM